Sunday 30 March 2014

Grading Test on Apr 6, 2014

Thank you very much for enrolling karate with me.  I am very glad to see the hard work and improvements of my students over the last few months.  This coming Sunday, April 6, 2014 is the day of their grading test.  Please remember to come.  I will see you in the Causeway Bay studio.  

Please refer to the following schedule:

2:00 to 3:00 pm - white belt students 
3:00 to 4:00 pm - yellow and orange belt students
4:00 to 5:00 pm - green and brown belt students

If you need to come at a different time, please kindly advice me in advance.  

The grading fee is $300.  Cheques and cash are accepted.  

As many of you have been skipping for the Rugby 7s, please come to classes this week to do some major catch up training.  I would all of you to be in the best shape in your grading test.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment